Dried Blood on my Cup

I stopped for breakfast this morning and a couple hours afterwards I noticed some dried blood on the rim of my cup. I have a small cut on my lower lip that was bleeding earlier in the morning and could well be where the blood came from. Is there a real risk here or am I just being paranoid?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If you had a cut on your lip, then found blood on the rim of the cup, it's likely that it was your own blood. Even if it wasn't HIV does not live well outside of the body. It can not be transmitted this way.

In health,

Richard

Help! I want to get pregnant! Please answer me. I'm still stressed.
My boyfriend is HIV+ and I am not