Dried Blood on my Cup
Jan 27, 2012
I stopped for breakfast this morning and a couple hours afterwards I noticed some dried blood on the rim of my cup. I have a small cut on my lower lip that was bleeding earlier in the morning and could well be where the blood came from. Is there a real risk here or am I just being paranoid?
Response from Mr. Cordova
If you had a cut on your lip, then found blood on the rim of the cup, it's likely that it was your own blood. Even if it wasn't HIV does not live well outside of the body. It can not be transmitted this way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Will Genital Herpes Cause Shingles?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.