13 weeks pregnant and inderminate hiv test
Jan 27, 2012
I'm 13 weeks pregnant and on Saturday I went for my first scan and for the results of my blood test.All the other tests were fine just the HIV one was inderminate. does this mean I have HIV? me and my husband have been together for 9 years and have never been unfaithful.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.