HIV from precum/cum on hand - freaking out

My fiance was recently away for the week. I went to an adult book store and saw someone I know and we shook hands (he is gay). He said that he gave some people head and jerked off a few more. We spoke for approximately 10 minutes. I went to the booth by myself and masturbated to completion. Afterwards i thought to myself that the guys hand could have had some sort of semen even though his hand didnt feel wet or sticky. I also rubbed my hands on my pants and shirt prior to masturbating and like I said the conversation was about 10 minutes. Do I need to be tested? Could I have contracted the virus? My fiance and I are trying to get pregnant - is it safe for us to continue having unprotected sex? I am really freaking out as she is coming back soon and wants to make a baby. Please help assess this "risk"!

There is no way you could get HIV via a hand job by proxy. There is no risk associated with this event so let the baby making commence. DW

Indeterminate western blot...help!
please DW reply me i have asked it several times on THE BODY please answer..