Jan 26, 2012
At last could we be all sure that hiv cannot get in a wound by washing hands with soap?
Response from Dr. Wohl
RIght, we can be sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Diarrhea Sign Of Seroconversion
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.