ELISA after 4 weeks and HIV test during doubtful symptoms

Hello Doctor, I had a protected sex 4 weeks ago, but had severe cold and body pain 2 weeks later... so I was scared if it was a Hiv Symptom. So I took a ELISA test now (4 weeks after exposure) and found to be negative. Can it be accurate? also in general, if a person has symptoms after 2-3 DUE to Hiv and his/her body starts to fight of the Hiv, and if he/she takes the test now... will it show positive or a false negative?

You can certain get one more HIV test as you had some symptoms but if that is negative, I would say you are not HIV+.

Just an answer
Please help me.