Results of multiple HIV tests "Question"

I want to thank all of you for your help and support to all those on these forums. I had unprotected sex with a female of unknown status a while back. I have been tested for HIV Elisa at 5 weeks, 8 weeks (including DNA PCR as well), 3 months and 6+ months. All of the results have been negative/non-reactive. I know these questions have been answered endlessly but I would be nice to hear your view on my particular situation. Simply, do you think I need any further testing at this point or can I take my results as conclusive at this point?

Thank you.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

First off, that's a lot of HIV testing. We usually recommend getting tested at 3 months (6 months if you know that the person was positive). You've gone above and beyond that. You did not get HIV from the sex you had.

But it sounds like you've come across questions like this in the past that address this kind of situation. The answers to those questions and yours are the same. So then the issue at hand is, what will it take to bring you peace on this?

I hope testing put this issue to sleep for you, but if it doesn't.. it may help to find someone to talk to about all this. You've already talked to testers and written us. What I'm talking about now is a good friend, a family member, a clergy person, or a counselor. Someone you trust that you can be open and honest with.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Risk from friend's former possessions "HIV does not live 'well' outside the body"
is 35 days enough time?