Pep warranted/Great risk after brused Condom?

Dear doctor,

Today I had a sexual encounter where I was penetrated analy by a guy which claimed to be HIV-. We used three condoms to make sure there were not worn out. After penetrating me for 5 minutes with the last condom we noticed there was a whole of 0,5 cm under the glance (so not on the place where the glance s). We immediately stopped the sex.

There was no ejaculation amd I'm not sure if any pre-cum slipped through the whole.

My doctor says I do not have to worry because the risk is very low and I should not take PEP.

As a HIV professional, what do you think? Should I worry a lot? Should I consider a PEP treatment?

Thanks in advance for your time.

David

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello- I think your doctor is right and this is a low risk and PEP is not needed. Sounds like you are doing all the right things to keep you safe. Take care, LHW

"HIV risk for my two years old son due to bleeding gums"
Risk from contaminated (?) water in eye