hello richard cordoba Risk evaluation
Jan 23, 2012
that chances of HIV infection in these two risks is unprotected without a condom
1) I woman receiving oral sex in my clitoris and vaginal entrance on the outside
2) Rubbing of genitals. Maybe he had pre-cum, and I touch my clitoris for 3 minutes
Response from Mr. Cordova
In both instances the risk would be pretty much non-existent. Oral sex and frottage both carry little risk for HIV transmission. Certain other STD's like Herpes and Syphilis are skin to skin diseases, and can be transmitted from these activities. A twice yearly panel of STD tests can help catch other infections like these, should they occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Often Do You Need A Hepatitis A Vaccine?
- Does Hiv Causes Change In Hair?
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.