Condom Broke with a hooker

Hello doctor, Thanks for providing a useful forum , I am 29 yrs old Male, Nearly seven weeks before(03/dec/2011) i had protected vaginal sex with a hooker in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya) and was the first time i ever do sex , and my condom broke in the middle of the action, she recognized and informed me and i suddenly pulled out (hardly my penis was exposed less then 30 seconds without condom), after that I washed my penis with soft soap and didnt proceed further. 1.After two weeks of exposure I tested for hiv 1 and 2 serum test and it came negative (came back to India and did this test), 2.After third week i got severe cold (is it my first syptom?) 3.At the 4 week I tested ELISA forth generation test and it is also negative along with that i did for all other STD's also and all are negative and VDRL is non-reactive. 4.After 6 weeks of exposure I got throat infection which was very severe which made me to spit phlegm with blood and lasted for more then 10 days until i took a powerful antibiotic (a week before throat infection I started back my somking habbit after 2 months of gap) 5.Agian after 6 weeks(13/jan/2012) I took HIV 1 and 2 serum test ECLIA method got a negative result with a count of 0.372 , but still my doctor asks me to wait for 3 months , I am so worried and I am not able to do my day today activities .

1.Is there a conclusive hiv test to skip this three months window period ? 2.I am from India If possible where can i do that test? spending the window period is like passing through a hell. 3.Is that severe throat infection,mild swollen lymph nodes and cold are the syptoms of HIv ? 4.What is the percentage for me to get HIV through broken condom vaginal sex.

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards Vino

23jan2012

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be to concerned. The amount of time that you were inside of your partner unprotected was very brief. It's unlikely that transmission would have occurred in such a short amount of time.

Only the three month test will give you a conclusive negative result. I am confident that transmission did not occur during this incident. The symptoms you described are not HIV related. If they continue, you should consult a doctor, to rule out other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

Dr. Lisa Please Help!!
hello richard cordoba Risk evaluation