Jan 22, 2012
Hello, would a Home Access Hiv-1 test (FDA approved) be concusive 4 years post a low risk exposure despite symptoms??? Thx
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Insertive Anal Sex Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.