It's killing me

Dear doctor, I've already posted this letter but I haven't seen answer and I'm feeling quite desperate. I gave unprotected oral sex and there wasn't ejaculation. ) Im feeling very anxious even though I got the results and they were negative (23 day after). I took HIV ag/ab test. Honestly, do you find it necessary to make another test 3 months later or should I move on? Sorry for bothering.

See below - DW

You have asked a question that many writing to this site have asked. Therefore, this is a standard reply I have prepared.

Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. One study from Europe that followed couples where one person was HIV+ and the other HIV- failed to find a case of HIV transmission despite unprotected oral sex.

If you remain worried, due to some circumstance, you can certainly get tested for HIV. By 4 weeks after the encounter, antibodies to HIV are detected by standard HIV tests.

Please be aware that syphilis, herpes simplex virus, and gonorrhea can certainly be transmitted by oral sex.

David Wohl help me you say (aclaration)
"Don't know how I got HIV"