Jan 22, 2012
Can my mate get hiv from finger stimulation or foreplay
Response from Ms. Southall
HI This is one of the safest ways to have sexual intimacies without intercourse. I cannot tell from your question if you are positive so I will go off the assumption that you are and as long as there are no open sores and a direct exchange of body fluid. This is a safe way and HIV transmission is not possible.
Be well and stay safe. Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Healthy After 10 Years With Hiv No Treatment
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.