Jan 22, 2012
Can my mate get hiv from finger stimulation or foreplay
| Response from Ms. Southall
HI This is one of the safest ways to have sexual intimacies without intercourse. I cannot tell from your question if you are positive so I will go off the assumption that you are and as long as there are no open sores and a direct exchange of body fluid. This is a safe way and HIV transmission is not possible.
Be well and stay safe. Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.