Sex with a transgendered Prostitute

About three years ago I had a sexual encounter with a transgendered prostitute in 2008. At the time I was unaware that she was a transexual who was post op. It was a few years ago so the details are hazzy for me. I had unprotected oral sex and protected sex with this person. I have had numerous HIV tests since that time. Including after it happened. Since that time I have had four HIV tests. One recently on Janruary 4th of this year and it came up negative. Three years later i've been experiencing allot of bizarre and begign symptoms. Starting out in October 2011 with a dry cough, then having gastritis and IBS in december, and then strained muscular pain on and off in my penis and pelvic/groin area as well as erectile dysfunction and recently reoccuring night sweats and acne, white spots, sore throat/dry mouth, skeletal pain in my chest, headaches, and dizziness on occasion. Based on this information, am I still at risk for HIV after three years if i'm having all these beging symptoms? I've spoken with doctors and they have excluded HIV as a cause. In your professional opinions am I still at risk after three years?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You effectively protected yourself from HIV by using a condom for the penetrative sex portion of the incident. Any HIV testing done at the 90 day mark and beyond is considered conclusive. You are negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Richard Cordova
burning in urethra