Insertive Oral Sex

I received oral sex from a guy on 11 Jan (whom i now suspect he might be HIV+), his saliva remained underneath my foreskin for about an hour or so until i went to the bathroom to wash it.Then I realized there were some seemingly abrasion near the tip of my penis opening as the spot looks redder than other area. I started to have a short bout of fever on 16th and 20th Jan which subsided within hours without medication. However on 21st Jan, i felt feverish again and the fever subsided in the night without medication (though my heart beat was racing throughout the night). Are these symptoms of HIV infection ? What are my risk of catching HIV ?

Ray

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, Ray:

I would not be concerned, nothing you described sounds like it is HIV related. In addition, there are only four fluids that can transmit the virus. They are blood, semen including precum, vaginal secretions, and breast milk. Saliva can not transit the virus. Oral sex, giving or receiving, has been, and remains a low-risk activity. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

Feel guilty and anxiety
Richard Cordova