Bllood in mouth /PLEASE HELP ME

Hi Richard,

I write you because 2.5 months ago I engaged in protected receptive anal sex with a guy HIV postive. Also, I did fellatio to him without ejaculation, and when we were kissing, I accidentaly bit his lower lip, so I think that some infected blood came into my mouth. I wonder what is my risk of acquire HIV. I went to a clinic to get tested at 2 months, and it came back negative (it was 33 days post PEP, since I received PEP at 18 hours post exposure). So, I am planning to get another test in one month, Do you think it would change?

Thabk you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Our mouths are an inhospitable place for the virus to live, whether it is coming from blood, vaginal secretions, or semen. In addition, depending on his viral load, the amount of virus in that bit of blood would be lowered as well.

Bottom line: You can certainly test at the 90 day mark, but I am confident your results will be negative.

In health,

Richard

AHH! Can I get SYPHILIS from UNCLEAN MASTURBATING ?!!
Feel guilty and anxiety