How make anal and oral sex safer?

Hi. Maybe after reading it you think I'm crazy. But I want your help. I fall in love with a TS sex worker. I know I'm clean but I'm not sure about her. although he told me that she is clean. I use condom for anal sex but for oral sex no. How can I make the sex more safer? Is it needed to use condom on oral sex? I don't have sore on my month. and for anal sex, If suddenly blood is appeared what can I do?

Hi, I don't think you are crazy and thanks for feeling like you can ask your question here!!! Using condoms for anal sex is very important and though oral sex is the least riskiest behavior it does carry some risk. As long as you don't have sores in your mouth or there are any open areas on your partner than using condoms is up to the both of you. As for the anal sex if blood appears, as long as you are using condoms you are protected. I would however, use more lubricant to help alleviate the possibility of blood occurring. Keep your lines of communication open with your partner and I encourage you and your partner to be tested to ensure you both know of your status. We know that if someone is positive and medication with an undetectable viral load the risk of transmission is small. Knowing your status and your partners is so important to leading a happy and health sex life.

Be well and stay safe! Shannon

Deep French kissing
Pregnancy, false positive, and indeterminate results "PLEASE help me! I'm not sleeping!!!"