Deep French kissing
Jan 22, 2012
I Frenched kissed a guy and later that night I realized I had a small cut on my gum by my molar. Also, I have receding gums. I did not see or taste blood. He told me he was HIV negative. I'm still paranoid that I contracted something. Does this action put me at risk?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, You cannot get HIV from kissing. I would not be concerned!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.