WORRIED

I WAS HELPIND SOMEONE HOOK UP A CAR STERIO AND FOUND OUT THAT HE HAD AIDS ,I STARTED TO THINK AND REMEBERED I WAS TWISTED SREAKER WIRES TOGETER AND MAY HAVE GOT POKED WITH THE WIRES AFTER HE WAS AND HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN POKED BEFORE ME ,IM DONT REMBER BLEEDING BUT IT POSSABLE IT PERCED MY SKIN.AND I MAY HAVE GOT STUCK WITH A FISHING HOOK MINUTES AFTER HE WAS NOT SURE. SHOULD I BE WORRIED

Hi, From your description to what happened, I see no reason for you to worry. There was direct exchange of body fluid didn't occur. Once HIV leaves the body it dies within minutes. Our bodies also start the healing process for cuts and scraps immediately putting up a barrier to things entering your body.

Condom slipped duirng sex
Deep French kissing