Freaking out - please help

Hi

I am sorry to bother you on xmas eve but i cant clear my head that i may have hiv. Have been ill with a virus for the past month and my blood tests are clear.

I have had sex with quite a number of prostitutes. The last was at end of may 2011. I had a blood test at start of july -ve, three insti tests oct,nov and dec all -ve.

From my understanding if you are negative after 6m it is conclusive? Could the rapid test not be picking up certain strains?

I cant clear my head think going bit mad. Have had night sweats, chill, fever and think lost over half a stone. Please help me.

Hi You are doing all the right stuff for testing and yes at 6 months it is conclusive.

Stress and anxiety over this experience can be causing the symptoms you are having, but you also might want to see your Health Care Provider and be tested for other possible infections that you put yourself at risk for.

Cut while shaving
Condom slipped duirng sex