Disparate

afternun:

I just got tested for kHIV together with my patner last week and it was found that she is positive whilest i am negative. i need to be there by her side (Give Her Maximum Support). I dont no/ really have information on how can we leave a healthy life without me being infected. Once more we are looking forward to have a child kand we dont know if it will pbe possible ofor us to do so.

Hi, Thank you for staying by her side. My husband is negative and am so blessed to have him in my life. You can have a very happy and healthy life together. The most important things is for her to get in with an HIV specialist for both treatment and pregnancy. We know that if someone on medication with an undetectable viral load the risk of transmission is very small. Women living with HIV can have children if she is on treatment throughout her pregnancy the chances of the baby being born with HIV are less than 1%.

AIDS through kissing
Atripla