|Home test kit
Jan 22, 2012
Hi shannon! Thanks for reading my question. I have used a USAID Approved hiv test kit (outside window period, my last sex was more than 4 months ago), the test kit appeared a single line next to C, just wanna know does it mean as long as i can see a single line next to C, it means my test is correct, valid and negative?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, There should be a C and a T. The line at the C means the test was run correctly and if this is the only line you see it is negative. If there is a line both at the C and the T then the test is positive.
Hope this helps.
Be well Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Swallowing Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.