Home test kit

Hi shannon! Thanks for reading my question. I have used a USAID Approved hiv test kit (outside window period, my last sex was more than 4 months ago), the test kit appeared a single line next to C, just wanna know does it mean as long as i can see a single line next to C, it means my test is correct, valid and negative?

Hi, There should be a C and a T. The line at the C means the test was run correctly and if this is the only line you see it is negative. If there is a line both at the C and the T then the test is positive.

Hope this helps.

Be well Shannon

Shannon, again please help me
unprotected sex