|can a woman get hiv from unproteected anal sex with a man witout hiv
Jan 20, 2012
can a woman get hiv from having unprotected sex with a man who does not have hiv
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Nope, can't get HIV from someone who doesn't have it. You can get a host of other things like STDS and pregnant though.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Harder For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Is It Almost Impossible For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- How Easy Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Could Night Sweats Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.