|can a woman get hiv from unproteected anal sex with a man witout hiv
Jan 20, 2012
can a woman get hiv from having unprotected sex with a man who does not have hiv
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Nope, can't get HIV from someone who doesn't have it. You can get a host of other things like STDS and pregnant though.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Harder For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Start?
- What Do The Rashes Look Like On A Person With Hiv?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Candidiasis
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.