The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks Dr Lisa Hightow-Weidman for answer me

Jan 20, 2012

I will try not to think more about this

Never know which was the cause of my symptoms 7 doctors saw me and they do not know that happens to me

heart I thank you your answer. will try to move on and forget

I have to do CD4 T cell count?

thanks a lot

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello Yes move on from this. If you find that you can't, it wouldn't be a bad idea to find a doctor/therapist/counselor to talk to. Good luck and take care,


is hiv disclosure manadtory to new partner in Arizona?
can a woman get hiv from unproteected anal sex with a man witout hiv

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint