is hiv disclosure manadtory to new partner in Arizona?

I know the laws vary from state to state, but I was curious if this is mandatory in Arizona even if you use protection or just engage in kissing and oral sex?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there-

This is what I know in talking to one of my Disease Intervention friends and looking around a bit.

I couldn't find Arizona's HIV control measures anywhere online (they've gotta be out there somewhere unless McCain did something with them- joking).

If Arizona's laws are similar to other states, disclosure is required even if a condom is used and during oral sex (even if protection is used for oral sex). Most states control measures do not address kissing.

Don't shoot the messenger- "they" did not ask for my input on these laws!

Take care,

Confused-Scared-in need of help
Thanks Dr Lisa Hightow-Weidman for answer me