safe sex question

Hello

i went to a massage parlour last week, the girl gave me a massage and after we had protected vaginal sex.

the vaginal sex didnt last more than 5 minutes.

and after i check the condom if it s broken or not and couldnt find anything.by the way i am circumsized

But i have a couple of questions...

1-i read online that oil based lubricants can damage the condom, as the girl gave me a massage her hands were full of lube and she put the condom on me.but i brought the condom and it was durex.

2-My second question is i had some acnes or warts on my penis that day which was not covered by the condom because it was at the bottom.

Do you think i might be at risk and should i get tested?

if i get tested since i am freaking out can i get tested in 25 days to get an idea,i am kinda worried.if you can answer, i will appreciate ,thank you very much.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

It is true. Oil-based lubricants can damage the condom and make the possibility of them breaking more likely. In this case, the condom did not break, so you were OK. Going forward be sure to only use water-based lubricants with condoms.

Unless the warts and acne were bleeding profusely, I would not be concerned. It doesn't sound like you need a test, but if you are still worried, a 25 day test will give you a good indicator of what your result will be at the three month mark, but you must do a three month test to be sure.

In health,

Richard

How Much Risk!?
Confused-Scared-in need of help