Adult video Booth

I have a question concerning adult video booths. Back in september of 2011 I was in an adult video booth. I entered the room and began masturbating to a model behind a glass window. I didn't rub my penis on the glass or have any contact with the model. Prior to finishing she gave me a paper towel to clean up through the hole where you put the money in. At first I was hesitant to use it but I wand up using it to clean up some of the semen on my penis. In november I started to experience a dry cough and then in december I started to have IBS and gastritis and stomach problems with bowel changes. and night sweats and recently pain in my penis. And a myriad of other symptoms. I had an three std panels done, two HIV tests and I thought I might have got it from a lover twelve months ago but the doctors ruled that out. When speaking with my doctor I forgot to tell him about this experience in the adult video booth. Could the model on the other side of the glass who gave me the paper towel given HIV? I looked at the dry paper towel and didn't seem to notice anything on it.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there-

Nope, no, not a chance. While Bounty is "the quicker picker upper" it cannot transmit HIV. Take care,

LHW

Dental and sauna risk of STD / HIV
Risk from rimming