Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Adult video Booth
Jan 19, 2012

I have a question concerning adult video booths. Back in september of 2011 I was in an adult video booth. I entered the room and began masturbating to a model behind a glass window. I didn't rub my penis on the glass or have any contact with the model. Prior to finishing she gave me a paper towel to clean up through the hole where you put the money in. At first I was hesitant to use it but I wand up using it to clean up some of the semen on my penis. In november I started to experience a dry cough and then in december I started to have IBS and gastritis and stomach problems with bowel changes. and night sweats and recently pain in my penis. And a myriad of other symptoms. I had an three std panels done, two HIV tests and I thought I might have got it from a lover twelve months ago but the doctors ruled that out. When speaking with my doctor I forgot to tell him about this experience in the adult video booth. Could the model on the other side of the glass who gave me the paper towel given HIV? I looked at the dry paper towel and didn't seem to notice anything on it.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there-

Nope, no, not a chance. While Bounty is "the quicker picker upper" it cannot transmit HIV. Take care,

LHW

Previous
Dental and sauna risk of STD / HIV
Next
Risk from rimming

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.