hiv through finger prick testing

I took my rapid test (finger prick) after three months and it came back negative. But I suspect that the lady who administered the test reused her latex gloves.And there was hardly 2 to 3 minutes interval between patients. And also she had to prick my finger tip twice ,touching the first open finger prick before she did the second. Is there a possibility of infectious blood from surface of latex goves entering the blood stream through finger prick?

If this is actually what happened it is poor practice but does not risk HIV transmission. This is not the kind of prick that leads to spread of HIV. DW

Please help, very scared pregnant girlfriend!
Hello Dr. HW - Great smile!