Please help, very scared pregnant girlfriend!

Four months ago i gave a male sex worker a blowjob, back then i did not know that oral sex was a risk for HIV, i was so stupid... I regret it every day! After that, in several ocassions i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend (i'm bi-sexual). After i found out that oral sex was risky i freaked out! Got tested (24 days post oral sex), it was negative. Then i found out that she was pregnant, ando also found out about the window period, got really scared, i had many symptons : weight loss, body aches, sinus, got the flu, joint pains, dry skin, and chapped lips, all about 7 weeks after the oral sex. I got tested 54 days after the oral with a rapid test, then again with a 3rd genaration elisa at 76 days, then again with a fourth genaration ECLIA at 90 days , all of them negative. My last tests were with 122 days after the oral sex ( a fourth genaration ECLIA hiv 1,including group O and hiv 2 antibodies + p24 antigen, i also had an elisa test , 3rd genaration on that same day)all NEGATIVE. My girlfriend tested negative with a 4th genaration ECLIA 15 days after the last time we had unprotected sex. Im still very scared because she also has chapped lips,and one day it looked like she had neuropathy... none of us had sorethroat or fever. I never had unprotected sex again with her after i found out about the window period(also never had sex with anyone else after the oral sex). Her test shows that she was negative before this incident because we have been together for 8 months and im sure she never cheated on me, My last HIV test was with 122 days after the oral sex, also tested negative for Hep.C , Hep.B, and Syphillis (also 122 days after). My questions are: 1- Considering that she was negative before this, we did not have unprotected sex after i found out about the window period,she never cheated on me, and that i tested negative 122 days after the oral, is it safe to say that we are both negative and our baby will be negative? 2-I had the symptons and 70 days later i got tested( my last test, 122 days after the oral), if the symptons were due to HIV would my test have been positive by now? Do peaople who have ARS symptons test positive sooner? 3-If i go for another test with 180 days, is there a chance it will be postive even after the last 4 month mark negative p24 + antibodies duo test ? 4- last question - On december i went to the barber and he cut me with the razor,i did not se any blood on the razor, and he did not use the razor on another person before me for at least 30 minutes, he also told me that the blade is discartable and the he changes it every time between clients... is there a chance i might have gotten hiv this way, or do you think i'm paranoid? Please help doc, i fear for my girlfriends health, my babies health, and my own!I feel so guilty, i am really lost and need some guidance, i don't know if and when i have to be tested again! Thank you so much for you're help and the wonderfull job you are doing here!

You are HIV negative. You did not infect your girlfriend. Your symptoms so not sound like ARS. ARS is usually very brief and does not lead to lasting symptoms. It would be basically inconceivable for your girlfriend's symptoms to be due to HIV even if you were HIV+ (which you are not). See below re oral sex. DW

You have asked a question that many writing to this site have asked. Therefore, this is a standard reply I have prepared.

Oral sex is a very inefficient way to acquire HIV. The mouth does not contain the type of cells that HIV likes to infect. One study from Europe that followed couples where one person was HIV+ and the other HIV- failed to find a case of HIV transmission despite unprotected oral sex.

If you remain worried, due to some circumstance, you can certainly get tested for HIV. By 4 weeks after the encounter, antibodies to HIV are detected by standard HIV tests.

Please be aware that syphilis, herpes simplex virus, and gonorrhea can certainly be transmitted by oral sex.

Return Symptoms and tests
hiv through finger prick testing