Frottage With Ejaculation

Dear Dr Cordova, I'm writing to you regarding a recent awakening of my libido which has resulted in me resuming my practice of frottage with other men. Recently I've had an all night encounter with another man whom I've met through a website. Obviously we've talked about our statuses and he's said that he's negative but then again people can say anything to get what they want I guess. We practised frottage and mutual masturbation exclusively. There was no oral sex or penetration but no condom was used for all the humping. As you understand there was pre-cum and eventually cum involved and our penises did come in contact in that fashion throughout the night. He is circumcised while I am not. Am I at risk? Should PEP be taken? Is phallus on phallus sex a dangerous practice for HIV considering the presence of pre-cum and of course eventually cum? Most questions on here seem to be dealing with penis to butt and penis to vagina frottage. Thank you for your patience and your answer.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Frottage is considered a safer sex activity. It is not a risk for HIV. You do not need to get tested for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

alcohol and smoking
what a difference!