Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Frottage With Ejaculation
Jan 18, 2012

Dear Dr Cordova, I'm writing to you regarding a recent awakening of my libido which has resulted in me resuming my practice of frottage with other men. Recently I've had an all night encounter with another man whom I've met through a website. Obviously we've talked about our statuses and he's said that he's negative but then again people can say anything to get what they want I guess. We practised frottage and mutual masturbation exclusively. There was no oral sex or penetration but no condom was used for all the humping. As you understand there was pre-cum and eventually cum involved and our penises did come in contact in that fashion throughout the night. He is circumcised while I am not. Am I at risk? Should PEP be taken? Is phallus on phallus sex a dangerous practice for HIV considering the presence of pre-cum and of course eventually cum? Most questions on here seem to be dealing with penis to butt and penis to vagina frottage. Thank you for your patience and your answer.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Frottage is considered a safer sex activity. It is not a risk for HIV. You do not need to get tested for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

Previous
alcohol and smoking
Next
what a difference!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.