alcohol and smoking

Hi Richard,

Is it possible to have hiv and it not show up on tests because of excess drinking and smoking? I drink 12 beers a night and smoke two packs a day. I made a despicable mistake four and half years ago. I have had twenty antibody tests and two pcrs for subtype B. I am concerned that I have passed it on to my wife and child. Everyone including doctors say to get over it move on, but I can't everyday is a horrific nightmare. I go to the psychiatrist every two weeks with my wife but is is no help. I feel like the devil is coming to get me. I really don't want to be institutionalized. Is there any test that can rule it out for sure? I really appreciate your time.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your smoking and drinking are not affecting the results of your test. Any test taken after 90 days is conclusive.

Is it possible that you are still mentally beating yourself up for that "despicable mistake"? Does your wife know? If not, and you're still beating yourself up about something that happened almost five years ago, perhaps a session with the psychiatrist by yourself would be helpful. Infidelity can cause a lot of stress and anxiety. Either way, you are negative from the incident. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

harry
Frottage With Ejaculation