The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Jan 18, 2012

Hi. I just wanna ask you as I'm soo stressed with what I've done.. I went to US last week and I had 2 erotic massages with a man (I'm a man). the first one in Washington DC, i just french kissed him, hug, rub, masturbating his penis and his cum feel to his stomach and I'm not sure if it feel to my hand and I have a sore in my hand because i tear my finger with a dumbell few days before but I covered my finger with a band which I'm not sure whether it's waterproof or not. But we don't do anything risky like Anal, or oral sex. He also said that He's now an HIV infected person but He's an escort and I'm afraid that He is.. Secondly in Orlando, I had a massage with a men who told me that He's HIV negative (I'm not sure) and we didn't do anything risky as well. He just licking my nipple, rubbing my penis, and he also masturbate Himself with his hand and so do I, He also kissed my feet continuously...

I'm afraid now of getting HIV, It just popped out in my mind everytime i remember what I've done. Do u think there is a chance for me to get HIV and do I have to get tested if in case that both of them are HIV + ?? Can you please answer as soon as possible, I'm stressed here... :(

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Nothing you did would be considered a risk for HIV. If you cannot get this out of your mind, a test at 90 days will give you a conclusive answer.

In health,


Blood on hand/toilet paper
alcohol and smoking

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint