symptoms=hiv-=diseases=die early...

I believe once you have symptoms of hiv you are doomed even with negative results. Just remember the hiv tests are not 100% accurate so symptoms = hiv+ period. Once you have symptoms, you will have all kind of diseases in your life the same diseases as if you were hiv+. Just because you tested negative, you are not classified as aids. but you sick with disease of aids. So I am pretty sure most of you have symptoms will die earlier than you would otherwise. That is really really sad. I don't think any of the doctors in here agrees with me, but if you could prove why there are symptoms after risky sex and tested negative on all available tests? Have you ever doubt about accuracy of those tests? or could there be a virus out there that we don't know about? And don't blame those symptoms on anxiety. Most people worry because of symptoms then go online search for the symptoms they have. This virus will pass on to the next person whom the infected person have sex with and the cycle goes on....symptoms=hiv-=diseases=die early..............

You are so wrong. I believe that most people who develop symptoms of HIV after a risky encounter despite being HIV negative do so because of worry, and your posting does not help. Most everyone is familiar with the most common signs of HIV and AIDS and, don't you know, that is exactly what they develop within DAYS sometimes of a risky encounter. Even symptoms that are exclusively found in those with very advanced AIDS and those related to HIV therapy and not the virus arise in such people, demonstrating the power of suggestion and the mind-body connection.

Before we had a viral load test people worried that the antibody testing was too indirect and could not be trusted. Now we have even better antibody assays and a viral load test that is sensitive and looks for the actual virus. These tests are accurate and are used to screen people for blood donation and transplantation.

For those for whom worry or guilt is not the root of the symptoms, other illnesses (including non-infectious conditions) may be at work. Therefore, fear of HIV should not blind individuals and their doctors to alternative diagnoses when HIV testing is negative.

Trust me, the diagnosis of HIV is no mystery. It requires no sixth sense of inference from symptoms. This virus is not a subtle or stealthy infection. It assaults the immune system and the immune system responds. That is reality. DW

im confused my situation regarding syphilis?
Anxiety and HIV symptoms