|im confused my situation regarding syphilis?
Jan 18, 2012
i have syphilis 2009 but im already treated of 3 doses of benzathine penicilin,i want to ask if my partner now is safe to sex with me,thanks pls help me
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You should be fine but after treatment for syphilis you need your blood checked to make certain the therapy worked. Testing continues for over a year. If your syphilis titer has fallen, you are good to go. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Testing For Chlamydia Otc
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.