HIV combo test
Jan 18, 2012
Dr. Wohl, I had a condom break during vaginal sex with a CSW. How accurate is a combination of a HIV RNA PCR test with a 3rd generation HIV antibody test at 4 weeks? What single test do you refer in the future to put this completely behind me?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Testing negative at 3 weeks with a viral load (HIV RNA PCR) and an antibody test at 4 weeks spells not infected to me. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Soreness On Penis Tip After Sex Std Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.