std question plz help;;; i am driving myself crazy

dear dr

on 04-10-2010 i have received unprotected oral sex, from a csw for 3 minutes top without condom and i ejaculate outside her mouth, after 6 months or even 7 months one day i was taking my bath i noticed itchy feeling between my groin,it was red rash it itchy me little bit specially under warm water, i started using fenestil but it didnt work, the pharmacist put me on fungus treatement,coz i had a severe athltetic foot and i my pure hygene in that matter i used to itch my toes in both leg with my fingers and never wash my hand :( so i develop rash on my arms under my armpit , on my stomach,betwenn my toesall of these places where few, mmostly between my thighs i have some picture if i can show u, after my athletic foot was gone, i called my doctor at home and told him,my fungus treatement didn.t cure my rash, so he told me not to panic just to sit in the sun and take sunbathing and put cream, i was searching the net i saw the syphilis rash on palms and sole of the feet, i never see anything like that on my palms nor my sole feet,i am so scred my rash was gone after 3 months,the doctors suspected to be kind of parapsoriasis,i told him about my fear to syphilis he said it is not so,but i cant have a syphilis test to ease my mind, i didnt have the power to do it i donno why, plz answer my questions::

can i have syphillis from that incident, uprotected oral sex, i didnt see no chancre arround her mouth

2-i didnt develop any chancre on my penis as primary syphilis, do u think this rash is related to syphilis?

3-i have done a blood test to check my blood the doctor ask me to do white cell count and another test i forget his name is to see if there is any inflamation in my body and everything was normal, there was no inflamation and the test was don in july 2011

plz i would appreciate ur help

It is possible to catch syphilis from oral sex. If there is any doubt, I recommend a syphilis test, at least for peace of mind. DW

Re:Looking for help. Answer me.
Re: Testing negitive but have primary HIV symptoms