Engaged... but what if? PLEASE HELP DOCTORS

I had vaginal intercourse, fairly certain it was protected but sadly i was under the influence, and I don't know the man. I had an EIA blood test at about 5 months, oral swab (oraquick i think) at about 9 months post, and then an oral swab at 12 months. All have been done at the local planned parenthood and NEGATIVE!!!! I have had bouts of flu like symptoms since the incident... swollen lymph nodes in my neck, and my tongue appears more white sometimes and sore. My doctor said it was geographic tongue most likely. I am engaged to get married in the next few months and need to be certain i can believe this results!!!! The testing site never told me the values for my EIA I just know they are negative. We will be having unprotected sex and i want to be sure i don't infect them!!! Can I believe these results? OR Could the be false negatives???? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP so i can marry the man of my dreams!!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You are negative. Anything farther out than three months would be considered conclusive. I wish you and your fiance a long, happy, and prosperous life!

In health,

Richard

2nd trry!! Please advise.. Pregnant with delayed antibodies?
How much lower is risk if boyfriend has undetectable viral load?