Fresh condom for each act?

Thank you for the time you put into answering questions. Your help is very much appreciated.I have heard that you should use a fresh condom for each act. I like to switch between oral and vaginal sex numerous times during sex. Do I really have to change the condom every time I do so. Also can teeth make tiny unnoticeable holes in the condom during oral sex? Would that be a risk for HIV when switching to vaginal? Thank you

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

That is a great question! As long as your penis remains completely hard the entire time and does not touch anything else, I do not see much of an issue. You would want to make sure that the condom is not rubbing against anything that could cause friction and possible weaken the condom. Also, I would make sure that the condom is in place before you start each act of vaginal sex. Condoms are made to bust, so I would not be concerned about tiny holes.

Bottom line: When in doubt, grab a new condom!

In health,

Richard

So can i be sure after your opinion?
Fresh blood on non intact skin