HIV Related Question

I had put my index finger where there was a fresh cut (Non Bleeding and 1 hour old) inside of a panty of a woman and immediately put my finger out which was used in the same day and put under her clothes. Then I went to bath for few moments. When I came back & checked that panty there was absolutely dried vaginal secretion. When I put my index finger inside that panty there was no wet or moist sensation over the cut or anywhere my finger and I also could not found any type of wet vaginal secretion on or into my cut. Is there any risk of HIV transmission? I dont know when that panty was kept. It may be 30 minutes before I put my finger or may be more than 5 hours. I had gone through a mail which tells that after exposure to HIV it will take 1-3 weeks to show its initial reactions. No later. After 4-5 weeks of rubbing that vaginal secretion I have sore throat, mild fever, and rash in my skin and the season was also changing, and after 7 weeks I have diarrhea ( Iwas taking Azithromycin for sore throat) and also oral thrush. . These signs are very common in every illness. These things also happened one year ago. Do I need a hiv test? I had also completed Anti Rabies vaccine in that period. Please help me. An M.D. General Physician told me these are not related to ARS.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You do not need to be tested for this incident in particular. Nothing you described was a risk for HIV. Once HIV leaves the body it begins to die. Dried vaginal secretions would not be a risk for HIV. However, I do recommend bi-annual HIV tests for any sexually active person. If it has been more than six months since your last HIV test, it wouldn't hurt to go in for one.

In health,

Richard

Oral sex; should I get tested
Can hiv spread by kissing over a pimple ?