|used condom ? confused !! :(
Jan 16, 2012
Hi, did a big mistake.. recently went in for a massage... she put on a condom but im not sure if thats a new one or not.. my worry is if she put on a old condom that someone used who had IV is there possibility of HIV spreading? pls reply... :(
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, First remark,yes! there was a condom involved. Most likely a new one, but if for some reason it was a used one, which would be difficult to put back on, but I assume possible, HIV dies within minutes of leaving the body. If the condom was a re used one the thing to be concerned about would be other virus and bacteria that would be present. I would not be concerned about HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.