How long is HIV transmissible in dried blood?

Sorry. I know this doesn't exactly fit this forum, but none of the others did, either. I'm a med tech and I know a decent amount on HIV, but I've never actually come across a solid answer to my question title. The other day, I was putting a slide in a box and it slid out of my fingers and across the top of my middle finger. I didn't think it had gone throught my glove, but when I took the gloves off, there was a very tiny cut (about 1 mm). I don't know if it had been there or not before. I know for a fact the slide was about 46-47 hours old and had been stained and sent out for a pathology review at our pathologist's facility. I doubt the patient had HIV (it is very rare around here) and I'm sure I shouldn't worry about this, but it has bothered me a little this weekend. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi HIV dies within minutes of leaving the body. 46-47 hours later, the HIV most definitely will have died and there would be no risk of transmission.

Condoms
used condom ? confused !! :(