Jan 16, 2012
If im having sex with a condom on, is it okay to cum while im still inside her(will the condom block the sperm from going anywhere) or should i pull out completely before doing this?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Wearing a condom protects your and yes you can cum in the condom and then pull out. Just be sure you hold on to the end of the condom as you pull out to keep yourself and your partner protected from spills.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.