Washed penis after handjob
Jan 16, 2012
I enjoyed a hand-job on my circumcised penis from a woman where she rubbed the head with her thumb. A few minutes later went to the bathroom to wash my penis with soap and water thoroughly. Is there any risk because I washed so soon after? She was fully dressed and just used her hand. Thanks in Advance for any information.
Response from Ms. Southall
This is one of the safest ways of having sex. Receiving a hand job in the manner in which you described carries no risk.
Be well and stay safe. Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Bad Can Neuropathy Get?
- Can You Get Hep C Threw A Very Small Amount Of Blood Contact?
- Hiv Swollen Lymph Nodes And Do They Go Away
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Cause Hearing Loss?
- Can Hepatitis Be Transferred By Food Preparers?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.