DEAR DRS...PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS>< ABOUT CUNNULINGUS...

It was a terrible incident happened just few days ago.....I know I was terrible..I'm not going to do anything like that anymore....so please help me with this problem....I am feeling so anxious and you help will be really appreciated><

Dear Doctors: I'm a university graduate in Sydney...I've tried to spend 2 days on this website in order to find the answer that suits my condition....but it's the best way to rest myself if I can get a chance to ask the experts.

The following is my case: Few days ago, I've been to an escort and a Japanese young girl, who said that she has been in the industry for 5 months already, provided sex service on me. I was so careless and performed UNPROTECTED cunnulingus quite vigorously on the prostitute and ended up with a hand job.

After that, I started to feel anxious about whether I have a risk to be infected with HIV or not....Because there was bleeding gums in my mouth when I perform the cunnulingus. Why I know this is because I memorized adter the action that my gums bleed on the day before that day when I brush my teeth. And it did also bleed when I brush my teeth on that day's night.

Dear Drs and experts, can you please please tell me that how risky my action is? And am I likely to be infected with HIV? Thank you very much for your help.I bear I won't visit escorts or have any kind of sexual activity with anyone I don't know. Thanks a lot....

Hi, Oral sex carries the lowest risk of transmission of HIV, have you been infected it is possible, but not probable. Having open sores in your mouth and performing oral sex you opened yourself up to not just HIV but other bacterias and STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections). Your best bet is to be tested to ensure you know your status. The standard for HIV testing, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.

I hope this helps, Be well and be safe! Shannon

I need a second opinion... initial treatment
cd4 %