What is the risk of transmission of HIV?

Dr: I need your help 5 weeks ago I had a situation of risk as a prostitute performed oral sex on me unprotected vaginal sex then do with protection. at 2 weeks of the risk situation gave me an acute pharyngitis treated with antibiotics the next day gave me diarrhea persists. These are symptoms of a primary infection with HIV?. I need your help.

Hi, Oral sex carries the least risk of all sexual behavior. Having protected vaginal sex, good for you, decreases the risk of transmission. So with what you have described, do you have HIV, possible but not probable. The diarrhea could be from the antibiotic. From the unprotected oral sex you could have picked a bacteria that is causing the sore throat. I recommend that you follow up with your doctor for ongoing symptoms and recommend an HIV test. The standards for HIV test are whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90.

Richard, pls! Shed some light in here... Desperate!
Risk of oral sex from HIV