43 days DUO negative, and my action? can I get out of fear?

Hi richard,

More than 1 months ago, I went to a so-called bath center in a small city of China.

there, the lady massaged me with her body, and then her tongue touched my anus, smoothely. at last, she gave me an oral sex with condom on me, but during this, i touched her clitoris, smoothely, it was a little wet. No real sex after all.

I was tested on my 43 days, negative. the test was conducted in the biggest and most prestiged hospital in my area (Sichuan China).

it was tested by myvein blood, on the report written "HIV antigen and antibody combined test", but on the fee receipt, written "HIV chemical lightening test", and everybody in CDC also call it "HIV chemical lightening test".

Before this test, on 36 days, the same hospital gave me the same test, negative, and on 31 days, another two smaller hospital(state owned)gave me two negative.

can I get out of my fear of HIV? from my action? or from my test results? thanks alot.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

While the duo test would certainly have a better chance of picking up a positive result before the 90 day mark, you would have to wait until the 90 day mark for a conclusive negative result. However, in your case, I do not think your risk was high enough warrant a test. In your question you hit the nail on the head by saying that there was "no real sex after all". True, oral sex is certainly sex, but the risk is low. Furthermore, protected oral sex is essentially zero risk.

Bottom line: Don't worry!

In health,

Richard

hiv via blood
Richard, pls! Shed some light in here... Desperate!