|hiv via blood
Jan 16, 2012
how by blood hiv happens ? is it only by blood transfusion?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Transmission from HIV infected blood can happen in a number of ways. Sharing needles (in a non-healthcare setting), needle sticks in health-care settings, during sexual encounters, or blood transfusions. During any of these situations, the HIV infected blood can find its way into the negative person's bloodstream, causing transmission to occur. I hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Are White Patches That Are On My Toungue A Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.