Did I risk to get a STD?

Hallo, I had an encounter with a woman. All the intercourse was protected, but at the end I touched her face on the cheek with the top of my penis without condom, for about one minute. As also another man was involved, and I do not know if he had previously touched that part of her face with his penis, did I risk to get a STD-including HIV but also hepatitis-if he had touched it? Thank you very much, M.

I see no risk of HIV transmission here. That you used a condom during sex was perfect. DW

List of ALL STDs I could get from the following 2 activities
What pathogens could I get infected by cunnilingus ?