|Did I risk to get a STD?
Jan 16, 2012
Hallo, I had an encounter with a woman. All the intercourse was protected, but at the end I touched her face on the cheek with the top of my penis without condom, for about one minute. As also another man was involved, and I do not know if he had previously touched that part of her face with his penis, did I risk to get a STD-including HIV but also hepatitis-if he had touched it? Thank you very much, M.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I see no risk of HIV transmission here. That you used a condom during sex was perfect. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rubbing Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Swallowing Sperm How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have AIDS
- Does Blood In Urine Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.