|interpretation of elisa test result
Jan 15, 2012
I am 33 yrs male from india. i have ben teste for HIV and thes test result is
test value:.110 cut-off value is .313
i did not have any possible exposure before... I am loosing weight
should i be worried of HIV?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If your HIV came back negative and you have had no exposures than yes you are HIV negative. My recommendation would be to see your Health Care Provider about the weight loss.
Be well and safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Test Results Interpretation
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Blood In Urine After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.