Transmission from inanimate objects

one day i went to a cold drink shop .there i asked for a cold drink. while opening the bottle with the opener the boy there broke the top portion slightly . as i didn't notice i just drank it after some time i noticed that i bleeded as bottle top portion was cracked and it came in contact with my inner lips.

my question is 1.as i didnt put attention on bottle before drinking whether there was any blood on the cracked portion of bottle which may be of that boy while opening the bottle he might have hurted himself and didnt tell me

2.i m not sure about his status also am i at risk of hiv..............pls help.................

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. It was likely your blood and not his. HIV does not live well outside of the body. Transmission does not happen in situations like this.

In health,

Richard

Insertive oral sex
HIV Transmission via Toilet Seat/Toilet Paper