|Insertive oral sex
Jan 15, 2012
I inserted my penis when it was covered by my underpants.my partner is HIV positive.am I at risk of HIV infection.do I need testing for this exposure.I am married man.this happened when I was on business trip with him.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. If your penis was covered by your underpants then the likelihood of transmission would be reduced to zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insertive Oral Sex With Positive Partner
- Can I Get Infected Through Insertive Oral Sex?
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.